The ZeroBravo Reversible Hand Stop (RHS) for KeyMod Rail Interface, is the first and only hand stop that will allow you the option of mounting it in multiple locations depending on your requirement.
Some of the ways you can mount the RHS are as follows:
- In the forward position on the bottom of the rail as an indexing point for added controllability of your weapon.
- In the rearward position on the side of the rail as an indexing point for faster indexing to a desired shooting position.
- In the rearward position on the bottom and near the front of the rail as a hand stop to ensure your hand does not touch the muzzle or suppressor.
Because the compact nature of the RHS, the possibilities are limitless and users will find what works best for each particular application. Machined from 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum and protected by Mil-Spec Type III anodizing, the RHS will quickly become one of your favorite accessories.
- Height - 1.075 in (2.73 cm)
- Width - 0.7 in (1.78 cm)
- Length - 0.85 in (2.16 cm)
- Weight - 0.7 oz (19.8 g)
- Reversible Hand Stop (RHS)
- Keymod and Allen Screws
- Installation Instructions
- Increased Control
- Consistent Hand Placement
- Faster Target Acquisition